Brandon Morrow No-Hitter Broken Up With 2 Outs in Ninth

Aaron Hill dove for a slap grounder in the hole but it just went off his glove.  Vernon Wells had an unbelievable catch on a ball over his head a few innings earlier, which would've gone down as one of the greatest in Jays history had things turned out differently (maybe it still should). Still an amazing performance from Morrow - he had 17 Ks, one shy of the Jays record set by Roger Clemens

Oh yeah, the Jays won 1-0.  Full recap to follow