Our Starting pitchers in August.

So the scary month of August didn't turn out so bad, we went 15-13 on the month. Our pitchers had a 4.37 against some of the best teams in baseball. Our starters went 11-9 with a 4.53. Relievers 4-4, 4.04 with 7 saves.

Ricky Romero: 3-1, 4.07 ERA in 6 starts, 1 CG and 42 innings. 17 walks and 29 k. 7 innings a start. Pretty decent.

Shaun Marcum: 1-3, 5.06 in 5 starts, 1 CG and 32 innings. 7 walks and 23 K. Gave up too many homers (8) this month. He had 2 good starts, 1 ok start and 2 bad starts.

Brett Cecil: 3-2, 3.67 in 5 starts and 34.1 innings. 9 walks and 26 k. He had one poor start but the rest were good.

Brandon Morrow:  3-0, 2.97 in 5 starts, 1 CG and 30.1 innings. 10 walks and 49 k. The month includes the 1 hitter. really great month. It is kind of sad that we won't see him again till next year.

Marc Rzepczynski: 1-2, 5.40, 4 starts and 20 innings. 12 walks and 15 k. He had one good start and 3 bad ones. I hope he can get it back.