FanShot

Jays to move Short Season A club from Auburn to Vancouver

The Jays will now have another farm team out west, but this time at least it's within the country in Vancouver! Also according to the article, no International League (AAA) teams will be free this year, meaning the Jays are stuck with a Pacific Coast League (AAA) team for a while longer.