FanShot

Blue Jays will pay tribute to Cito

3

Classy move by the Jays - wish I could be there to give Cito a nice round of applause. A commemorative ticket is a bit boring - need a Cito bobblehead doll for the fans (or can double as a voodoo dolls for the haters). "Joe Carter and Pat Hentgen, two key members of Gaston's two World Series championship clubs with Toronto in 1992 and '93, will be on hand and will join current Blue Jays in honoring Gaston, the club announced on Thursday. The first 35,000 fans will receive a commemorative ticket and accompanying lanyard upon entry. "