J.P. Arencibia Voted PCL MVP

J.P. Arencibia was voted MVP of the Pacific Coast League. JP hit .301 with 32 home runs,85 RBI and a .986 OPS with the Las Vegas 51's.

Arencibia received 12 Most Valuable Player votes, with Mark Trumbo of Salt Lake coming in second with seven votes. Other players receiving votes included John Lindsey of Albuquerque, Brad Snyder of Iowa, Peter Bourjos of Salt Lake, Kila Ka'aihue of Omaha, Chris Carter of Sacramento and Michael Kirkman of Oklahoma City.

After a poor season last year, this must feel pretty good. Maybe he can win a AL MVP or two for us in the next few years.

Congratulation JP.