FanShot

"It's Ryne, not Ryan" - Ryne Sandburg Cito's replacement?

At least one report has Ryne Sandberg being considered for the Blue Jays' managerial opening. Sandberg is believed to be the front-runner for the Cubs' gig, at least by the public, but Chicago has not committed to him and it would only serve his cause to have multiple clubs handing him offers. The Blue Jays also have a "long list" of other candidates, according to Jon Paul Morosi of FOXSports.com. Current Toronto skipper Cito Gaston is stepping down at the end of the 2010 season.