FanPost

I think we should keep Lewis!

I posted a good portion of this on the small piece about Lewis, but I don't know if anybody is still going there because it is a few days old.  So, I thought I would put it here and add.

I don’t watch as many games as most people here, but it seems to me that every time I see Lewis leading off and Escobar hitting second, good things happen for the Jays. In my perfect world the outfield is Lewis, Wells and Snider, Encarnacion never sees the field and Bautista plays third every day. I think for next year our best chance at a winner is to find ourselves someone to play 1B, and go with a lineup like below, EVERYDAY!!

Lewis LF

Escobar SS

Bautista 3b

Wells CF