FanPost

Brett Wallace struggling

2 full months now in the bigs with the Astros....and so far has a line of 130AB's 2HR, 10 RBI .215 Ave .300 Slg

For Comparison sake with the Jays......take "Great Glove....no Bat" Johnny Mac's current season with the Jays:

144 AB's 6HR, 22 RBI, .250 Ave, .458 Slg.

Did the hitters park flatter Wallace....Vegas could be very good for the Jays provided they don't send their elite pitching talent there to get roughed up.

I know, Wallace is still young and learning at the ML Level....but that trade of our "Future 1B" for an unknown, albeit "toolsy" player is looking better and better.....