FanShot

Great Bob Elliott column on Cito

With Cito Gaston's managerial swan song, there's a lot of ink being spilled, but this is a really great read by Bob Elliott. There's all kinds of stuff about his early days in San Antonio and how he was signed that I didn't know much of anything about. There's also Cito's picks for five best and worst moments of his career, along with his all time Jays team.