Share your favorite Cito moment.

Since we are celebrating Cito today I thought we'd ask folks for their favorite Cito moment. It might be something in person or something during a game or a quote or whatever you would like but share with us.

I mentioned mine in a game thread, but when we were in Boston, we came earlier for the first game and I was watching batting/infield practice, standing along the right field wall but in a spot where I was pretty much alone. I watched Butterfield hit balls to the infielders, then, near the end of their time, J.P. Arencibia was at first, practicing picking up ground balls and throwing to the shortstop at second. The 'shortstop' was Shawn Marcum.

Anyway, at one point, Cito came out and was sitting in the dugout, watching the batting practice. At one point it seemed like he was staring right at me. I looked around, there were players stretching but a little ways away from where I was. He wasn't watching them. The pitchers shagging flies were a long way away too. No one was really close, so it seemed like he was looking at me and I could picture him thinking 'there is that kid that thinks he knows more about managing than I do'. Yeah, Cito talks like FakeCito in my mind. So I stared right back. I felt like we were having a little moment. It lasted for 3 or 4 minutes.

I know, that with those sunglasses on, he could have been looking anywhere, but, for me, we were having a little Vulcan mind meld moment.