Blue Jays pick up Taylor Buchholz

Here is the press release:

BLUE JAYS CLAIM TAYLOR BUCHHOLZ

The TORONTO BLUE JAYS have claimed RHP TAYLOR BUCHHOLZ off waivers from the Colorado Rockies.

BUCHHOLZ, 28, appeared in seven games, all in relief for the Rockies this season, going 1-0 with a 4.50 ERA after missing all of 2009 recovering from Tommy John surgery. The 6'4" 220 lb. right-hander spent the early part of 2010 in the minors primarily at Colorado Springs (AAA), recording a 1-1 record with a 5.06 ERA, in 21 games, including one start. A native of Lower Merion, Pennsylvania, Buchholz has appeared in 133 games, including 21 starts over four seasons (Houston, 2006 & Colorado, 2007-10) posting a 19-21 mark with a 4.42 ERA, allowing less than one hit per inning and adding a 2.60 strikeout to walk ratio. Buchholz will report to the Blue Jays.

To make room on the 40-man roster, RHP JESSE LITSCH was placed on the 60-day disabled list.

You can see his career numbers here and his minor league numbers here.