Buon Cappo d'Anno

Happy New Year everyone!  Hope everyone had a fun and safe New Year's Eve.  I'm not big on resolutions, but I do love New Year's day and I have some longstanding New Year's traditions.  I go for a long run in the morning, then make myself a stovetop cappuccino and omelet and then do a New Year's post here on Bluebird Banter.  I also observe the traditional Italian customs of throwing an old thing out the window, and eating lentils.

How about you all?  Resolutions?  New Year's traditions? Enjoy your New Years!