Make your predictions: Kyle Drabek

I think, barring a terrible spring, Kyle is pretty much a sure thing for the rotation. He might not have impressed Scott Carson but he looked pretty decent to me in his three starts last year, considering he was just 22.

2010 - Kyle Drabek 0-3 3 3 0 0 0 0 17.0 18 9 9 2 5 12 4.76 1.35

His FIP (4.08) and xFIP (3.59) were much lower than his ERA but then it was a very small sample size.

He was terrific in New Hampshire, going 14-9 with a 2.94 ERA, in 27 starts, 162 innings. He had 132 strikeouts and 68 walks.

Kyle is young for the majors and I'm sure will have some growing pains. Toronto is in a tough division for a young pitcher. My guess? 30 starts, 4.40 ERA, 11-11, 190 innings, 150 k and 78 walks.

Give us your guesses.