Rajai Davis Signs

Here is the release:

The TORONTO BLUE JAYS have agreed to terms with OF RAJAI DAVIS on a two-year contract with a club option for 2013. Davis will earn US $2.5 million in 2011, US $2.75 million in 2012 on the two-year deal, and includes a club option for US $3 million for 2013.

DAVIS, 30, posted a .284 average with five home runs, 52 RBI and 50 stolen bases in 2010 for the Oakland Athletics. The Norwich, Connecticut native recorded a career high .305 average in 2009 and has registered 91 stolen bases over the past two seasons. In 476 career games, the right-handed hitter has batted .281 with 12 home runs and 143 stolen bases for Pittsburgh (2006-07), San Francisco (2007-08) & Oakland (2008-10).

Tom: So we are down to Frasor, Morrow and Bautista