FanShot

Angel's did receive $5M from Jays

#angels did receive $5 mil from #jays in wells deal. teams apparently just didn't want to disclose money was in deal. - Jon Heyman ---- I really don't know what to believe. I saw other tweets that already said that both GM's said flat out no money exchanged hands.... Either way it doesn't change my view of the deal.