FanPost

Keith Law's Organizational Rankings

Its Insider, but apparently Toronto is 4th, Right after KC, TB, and the Braves. I'm happy with the ranking. But below is what was written. Enjoy.

4. Toronto Blue Jays
"A year ago, I wrote that the Jays might have ranked last without the talent infusion from the Scott Rolen and Roy Halladay trades. In the past 12 months, they saw a few in-house guys take steps forward, traded for another impact prospect in Brett Lawrie and had another solid draft, to the point that I left some likely big leaguers off their Top 10 for lack of room. The organizational turnaround in the year-plus since Alex Anthopoulos took over as GM has been impressive."

The list is after the jump

For the pilfered summaries, this was the Link. This was the list apparently:

1. Royals
2. Rays
3. Braves
4. Blue Jays