Seven Jays ranked in Keith Law's top 100 prospect list. http://insider.espn.go.com/mlb/insider/columns/story?columnist=law_keith&page=LawTop100ProspectsIndex

Kyle Drabek (13)

Brett Lawrie (37)

Zach Stewart (44)

Travis D'Arnaud (57)

J.P Arencibia (82)

Adeiny Hechevarria (96)

Aaron Sanchez (99)

Drabek seems to be in that 10-15 range on all lists while I think Lawrie is about where he should be maybe a little low. Stewart seems high but I like the aggressive ranking. Surprised Arencibia is that low, Love that Sanchez made the list. Surprised Gose didn't make it but a lot of people are down on him.

What are your thoughts?