FanShot

Story on Blue Jay New Zealander Scott Campbell

I never knew what the injury he had last year was until now: "Eventually a fourth MRI scan revealed he had torn the cartilage in his hip. Surgery didn't fix the problem so a second clean-up operation followed, meaning he didn't play at all in 2010." Glad to hear he is healthy again.