FanPost

Top 50 jays of All-Time

Quickly scanned the list once again and noticed that there is not a single Current Jay left on the list.  (There were 3 last season).

Really puts into perspective the overhaul being done on the franchise under the AA Reign.

Some current members that may hit the list next time it is reviewed later this season.....

- Aaron Hill

- Jose Bautista (Yes, only one big year....but what a year it was!)

- Ricky Romero (With another solid year?)