Make your predictions: Rajai Davis

You know, if there was really such a thing as a psychic, he could have made a fortune better that Rajai Davis would be the Jays outfielder in 2011.

In 2010 Rajai hit:

G AB R H 2B 3B HR RBI BB K SB CS AVG OBP SLG
2010 - Rajai Davis 143 525 66 149 28 3 5 52 26 78 50 11 .284 .320 .377

He had a BABIP of .322.

Bill James figured Rajai for a .287/.336/.381 line, 4 HR, 39 stolen bases in 430 at bats. But that was before he came to the Blue Jays. The Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum is a pitchers park, Rogers is a better place to be a batter.

I have no idea what to expect from him, but if he doesn't get on base some better than .320, I hope he isn't leading off for long. I'll go with .295/.340/.410 with a few extra doubles, 8 HR, 65 steals.

What say you?