Happy Birthday Edwin Encarnacion.

Edwin Encarnacion turns 28 today. Set off the firewo....never mind.

I guess this is appropriate:

I got a kick out of seeing Butch Hobson's name on EE's top 10 Similar batters. Hobson (as well as being the father of Jay's prospect K.C. Hobson) made 43 errors at third base in 1978 for the Red Sox. Hobson, apparently, had more range than I thought, I didn't think he could get to enough balls to make 43 errors.

EE has 100 homers at age 28 which is pretty good so bad. I hope he can have a injury free season, 28 is prime time for a power hitter.

Anyway, happy birthday Edwin. Hope it is a good one.