FanPost

BBB Community Pitching Prospect Rankings #3

Here's #3

Results:

Deck Mcguire - 6 (20%)

Noah Syndergaard - 10 (33.3%)

Justin Nicolino - 3 (10%)

Nestor Molina - 9 (30%)

Aaron Sanchez - 2 (6.6%)

Very close between Syndergaard and Molina, but the flamethrower comes out on top.

Nominations:

Daniel Norris - 6

Adonys Cardona - 0

Kevin Comer - 0

I think some people aren't quite understanding the point to the nominations: since we drop a candidate out every time, we have to nominate another prospect to join the list of candidates. The prospect with the most rec's in the nominations section will be added to the next list of candidates, which, in this case, will be Daniel Norris.

#1. Drew Hutchison - 50%

#2. Noah Syndergaard - 33.3%

The prospect with the most rec's in the "Nominations" section will be added to the official list.

Players classified as rookies in 2011 will not be considered

Time limit: Monday October 3rd. Noon Eastern