Poll Time: Which Jay Catcher was the Best on Defense?

A couple of years ago (3 years ago? really?) we ran a series of polls asking who was the best Jay in the history of the team at each position. I was thinking that it would be interesting to ask you who you think was the best defensive player at each position.

Let's start with catchers, we've had a lot of catchers over the years.