Who's scruffy-looking? - BBB Podcast Episode 11

Even Santa is eager to hear what the BBB crew has to say (Photo by Jonathan Daniel/Getty Images)

[Direct Link] [RSS] [ iTunes]

A long time coming the BBB crew final gets together at the end of the baseball season to talk about the future, optimism and what irked us the most about the past year.

Recorded last Wednesday October 5th (sorry would have had it up sooner but encountered some technical difficulties again getting it uploaded). Big tip of the cap to Eric from SBnation for the help in getting this posted to the site.

Thanks to Tom, Jesse and Hugo as we actually had the full crew on to chat about our Jays for this one (not bad it only took 10 episodes for schedules to line up).

Keep it Civil and Go Jays Go!

Latest News