FanShot

Good article and good trade possibility?

11

I liked reading this article from Grantland.com reflecting on the aftermath of the Red Sox collapse. Basically, I agree with what this guy is saying a lot, the gist being that Boston is freaking out and driving their excellent manager, GM, and possibly players, out of town on a rail. It's just going to put them in a worse spot than they are in even now. But my favourite part is the end of the 8th paragraph. This is super-mega-baseless speculation, but if the player in question actually ends up being shopped, this could be the next great AA guy-who-is-being-run-out-of-town-for-no-reason-so-is-cheap trade.