FanPost

OT Chat Thread

There haven't been any game threads lately, but I wanted to mention something about last night's game. I only caught the last 3 or 4 innings, but the announcers were TERRIBLE! Any time the Brewers made an error they were saying things like "This team just can't make two plays in a row," and "They just can't wait to get this game over with before they forget how to play baseball." I know people complain about Buck and Pat here a lot, but I've never heard them sound as bad as that before. Did anyone else catch that last night?