FanPost

BBB Community Pitching Prospect Rankings #7

Results:

Aaron Sanchez - 14%

Daniel Norris - 59%

Adonys Cardona - 5%

Chad Jenkins - 3%

Joel Carreno - 16%

*No surprise here really. Norrisas a #1/2 type starter.

Nominations:

Kevin Comer - 3

Asher Wojciechowski - 4

John Stilson - 0

Mitchell Taylor - 5

Joe Musgrove - 2

Roberto Osuna - 6

Jeremy Gabryszwski - 3

*Quite a bit surprised Osuna won here

#1. Drew Hutchison - 50%

#2. Noah Syndergaard - 33.3%

#3. Nestor Molina - 41%

#4. Deck McGuire - 43.5% (54%)

#5. Justin Nicolino - 78%

#6. Daniel Norris - 59%

Players classified as rookies in 2011 will not be considered

Poll closes Monday October 17, 5 PM Eastern