FanPost

10/18 OT Thread

Alright, jays182 told me to make a OT a little while ago, so here is a OT, a little late but still, chat about whatever y'all want, discuss anything, keep it civil though as Johnny would say. Lets see if we can get some solid off-season discussion going on here and get to know each other.

Today's Topics:

1. What is your favorite food dish/meal?

2. What is your favorite sport to watch other than baseball?

3. Do you remember your dreams most of the time? (Yeah, I know, getting completely random)

4. What niche were/are you in highschool? eg. jocks, geeks, etc.

5. Which musical artist do you dislike the most?