FanPost

A little help with my Honours paper?

Hi everybody,

I have a favour to ask of everybody. I'm planning to write my 4th year Honours paper on the economics of steroids in baseball (heavily game theory but also some normative conjecture on negative externalities like "setting a bad example"). Right now I have two good sources to use: Baseball Between the Numbers by Jonah Keri/Baseball Prospectus, and The Baseball Economist by J.C. Bradbury. Does anyone know of some good journal articles or books I could use for my paper? I would love to hear your suggestions.

Thanks in advance for all the help!

-benk