SB Nation iPhone App Version 1.1 is Now Available

The SB Nation iPhone app v1.1  is now available in the App Store!  SB Nation listened to your feedback and comments and made many of the changes you suggested.

Now, in addition to helping you stay on top of all the latest news and commentary for Bluebird Banter and all 300+ SB Nation blogs, improvements in version 1.1 include:
  • Faster loading comments
  • Vastly improved comment experience including the ability to jump to the next unread comment, mark comments as read and reply in-line
  • FanPosts
  • Blog colors
  • An in-app browser
  • Compatibility with iOS 5
SB Nation iPhone app
Here's how to get it:

Go to the App Store on your iPhone and search for "SB Nation"

-- OR --

1. The SB Nation Android app will be out by the holidays and include all of the functionality and features of the iPhone app, which will make Tom a very happy boy.
2. The app is still free
3. There will be more updates to the app and they will keep adding new features and content in the future, including FanShots and push notifications. If you have suggestions for what you would like to see, make them below and the smart folks at SB will make note of them.