Jose Bautista Wins the AL Hank Aaron Award

Jose Bautista won the Hank Aaron Award for the second year in a row as AL outstanding offensive performer. No surprise there, he deserved it:

G AB R H 2B 3B HR RBI BB K SB CS AVG OBP SLG
2011 - Jose Bautista 149 513 105 155 24 2 43 103 132 111 9 5 .302 .447 .608

Congratulations Jose. Now let's see if the writers are smart enough to vote you MVP.