FanPost

Offseason Wish List...

The Red Sox are imploding, CC Sabathia could leave NY and the top of the AL East could be up for grabs in 2012 so i say AA goes to Rogers and asks them to open up the vault and build this team to win now!

1. Trade Yunel Escobar, Deck Maguire, Kyle Drabek and maybe another prospect to CIN for Joey Votto

2. Trade Adam Lind to OAK for Andrew Bailey

3. Trade Travis Snider, Anthony Gose, Henderson Alvarez, and another prospect to Seattle for Felix Hernandez

4. Sign Jose Reyes (or Jimmy Rollins)

5. Bring back 2B Kelly Johnson

6. Sign John MacDonald (just because)

7. Sign a lefty RP

Fills the biggest needs the Jays have right now Closer and Starting Pitching and gives a huge upgrade at 1B (and middle of the order) and SS (though maybe a defensive downgrade)...

Obviously this is not going to happen, though the 4 non-blockbuster moves (Lind to OAK, bring back KJ, sign Johnny Mac and bring in a Lefty RP) are moves we could see.

What are some not-so likely and some more likely moves you think will happen?