FanPost

Staying the Course!

It is frustrating to watch the Jays miss the playoffs yr after yr.

The jays are not a contending team with their current players.

If AA stays the course and doesn't make any big signings or trades, how long will it take for the jays to make the playoffs?

They have a solid pipeline of young prospects in the minors and have established a good scouting dep't, so I think it will take 3 years before they are a playoff team. With all the young arms in the minors......and currently in the starting rotation...I think the jays will have one of the best rotations in 3-4 years.

What do you think?