Marcus Knecht (OF) - A (21) - BBB#27   Jaysjournal#27   stats

List to date:

#1 - Travid D'Arnaud

#2 - Anthony Gose

#3 - Jake Marisnick

As before, use Rec's to choose who you like for #4.  Anyone you would like added to the list for next time can be put in the Nominations area.  The Nomination area is separate from the main vote--you can also vote for a player to be nominated for the next vote.  Vote ends Oct 5, 10 p.m EST

Please place all comments in the discussion area.