FanPost

Do you want to see-see CC in a Jays uniform?

This is my first real fanpost guys so please don't be too harsh! As you all know one of the Jays' areas of focus this offseason will be to attempt to get a top starting pitcher. Names like Darvish and Wilson have been tossed around and both have their pros and cons. Sportsnet today was saying that CC Sabathia is going to decline the option on his contract to test the free agency market. Of course, most people would love to see him on the Jays, only if not to have to face him when playing the Yankees. I also believe that it would be great to see him pitch for Toronto; however, I feel his price and length of contract will be too steep. It would be unbelievable to have a top three of Sabathia, Romero, Morrow, but is that thinking completely off-base? What do you guys think? Also, do you think that the potential for the market to shift towards CC could maybe take Wilson and Darvish out of the spotlight so the Jays could potentially acquire them for a more reasonable deal? Let me know!