Want to make a bet?

Early odds from Bodog. Where would you put your money?

Odds to win the 2012 World Series

Philadelphia Phillies 4/1

New York Yankees 13/2

Boston Red Sox 8/1

Texas Rangers 12/1

Detroit Tigers 14/1

St. Louis Cardinals 14/1

San Francisco Giants 16/1

Tampa Bay Rays 18/1

Atlanta Braves 18/1

Arizona Diamondbacks 20/1

Milwaukee Brewers 22/1

Chicago Cubs 25/1

Cincinnati Reds 25/1

Colorado Rockies 25/1

Los Angeles Angels 25/1

Los Angeles Dodgers 30/1

Florida Marlins 30/1

Chicago White Sox 30/1

Washington Nationals 30/1

Oakland Athletics 35/1

Toronto Blue Jays 35/1

Minnesota Twins 35/1

New York Mets 35/1

Cleveland Indians 50/1

Seattle Mariners 60/1

Pittsburgh Pirates 60/1

San Diego Padres 75/1

Baltimore Orioles 75/1

Kansas City Royals 75/1

Houston Astros 100/1

Who will sign Albert Pujols to his next contract?

Chicago Cubs 7/4

St. Louis Cardinals 2/1

Los Angeles Angels 9/2

Washington Nationals 7/1