FanPost

Deck McGuire Vs Justin Nicolino

Deck McGuire and Justin Nicolino are both tied at 30 votes each. This calls for a DEATHMATCH!

Here are Deck McGuire's stats.

Here are Justin Nicolino's stats.

  • McGuire is much closer to the majors and has a "big and strong"(lol) body. Three pitches that are average/above average and a developing curveball. BA named him 17th in the stacked Florida State League, 4 spots behind Drew Hutchison.
  • Nicolino's stock went way up this year. He's filled out more and added a bunch of miles on his pitches. He Has a strong changeup and developing curveball and throws strikes. His ceiling is arguably much higher than McGuire's. BA named him #1 prospect in the (relatively) weak Northwest League.

Poll closes at Thursday Oct 6th, noon eastern.