Bluebird Banter ALCS Contest

Time for the next round. To be eligible to win the Baseball's Greatest Games: 1993 World Series Game 6, we need you to pick:

  • The Series Winner between the Rangers and the Tigers.
  • The number of games.
  • The total runs score in the series.

If there is a tie, the first correct answer will be the winner.

This contest is subject to these official rules.

Added: After announced, winner has to email me, yes I'm looking at you J-Dubz.