NLDS Contest Winner

Two very exciting game fives.

Brewers win in 10 innings on a Nyjer Morgan single. Canadian John Axford got the win. Ex-Jay Aaron Hill went 0 for 4 with a walk, Ryan Roberts was 1 for 4, Lyle Overbay was 0 for 1 in a pinch hit role. Glad to see Shaun Marcum move on.

In a battle of Ex-Jay starting pitchers, Roy Halladay gave up a run before getting an out and that was the only run of the game. Chris Carpenter pitched 9 shutout innings, giving up just 3 hits, with no walks and 3 strikeouts.

So we have the Cards and the Brew Crew winning in 5 games.

The funny part is we only had one person pick the two winning teams. JaysSaskatchewan was the only one to pick the winners in both series so he's the winner of the DVD. So JaysSaskatchewan, send me an email and we'll work out how to get the DVD to you. Congratulations.

Tomorrow I'll put up the contest for the NLCS.