FanPost

Now that free agency has arrived.....

What exact moves would you like to see the Jays make this off-season?

Be realistic.  We aren't going to sign fielder, papelbon, pujols, and votto.

I think the Jays should trade for Bailey, so we have a good young closer.  Maybe Nestor Molina, Drabek, and Thames would get it done, but I really have no clue what Bailey is worth in a trade.

I would sign Yu Darvish...high risk, high reward...without giving up the draft picks.

I would resign Frank Francisco to be set-up man for Bailey.  We have plenty of young arms to fill out the rest of the pen.  Jansen, mcgowen(if he doesn't start), perez, Litsch, Carreno are good options to fill out the pen.

I would offer KJ arbitration if he doesn't agree to a fair deal. If he declines, you get a 1st round pick.  If he accepts, pay him what the arbitration award is.  Hopefully Hech is ready in 2013. I would NOT sign KJ to a 4-5 yr deal.

Lind will have one more yr to prove his worth.  If he can't get the job done, you go after a big name next off-season to play 1b.  Although I would platoon EE and Lind at 1b this yr based on matchups, right hander-left hander.

Starting Pitching will look like this hopefully:

Romero

Darvish

Morrow

Alvarez