FanPost

BBB Community #3 Overall Prospect - Drew Hutchison Vs. Jake Marisnick

Results:

Anthony Gose - 65.9%

Drew Hutchison - 34.1%

Drew Hutchison - SP RHP (Age 21)

2010: Class -A - A    68.2 IP    2.49 ERA    8.3 K/9  2.5 BB/9  0.3 HR/9  6.7 H/9

2011: Class A - +A - AA    149.1 IP    2.53 ERA    10.3 K/9  2.1 BB/9  0.2 HR/9  7.2 H/9

Pre-2011: BBB #18, BA N/A, BP N/A, Sickels #21

Jake Marisnick - OF (Age 20)  Bats: Right  Throws: Right

2010: Class Rk/A   285 PA    .253/.336/.398  22/55 BB/SO    23/3 SB/CS

2011: Class A        523 PA    .320/.392/.496  43/91 BB/SO    37/8 SB/CS

Pre-2011:  BBB #10

1. Travis d'Arnaud - 90.6%

2. Anthony Gose - 65.9%

Use Rec's to vote and place all comments in the comment area.

Voting ends Thursday Sunday November 13, 10 PM Eastern