SB Nation NL MVP Award

The last of our SB Nation blogger voted awards, the NL MVP. I didn't have a vote in this one, AL bloggers only vote on the AL awards.

If you missed any of these the AL MVP is here, NL Cy Young is here, AL Cy Young here and both Rookie of the Years back here.

The table is after the jump, it was a pretty close vote.

Num Name 1st 2nd 3rd 4th 5th 6th 7th 8th 9th 10th Total
1 Matt Kemp 21 5 1 1 269
2 Ryan Braun 7 19 2 257
3 Joey Votto 8 7 6 3 4 176
4 Justin Upton 1 7 3 3 5 1 3 1 140
5 Prince Fielder 2 3 4 2 1 5 1 4 1 119
6 Troy Tulowitzki 3 1 3 5 7 3 2 91
7 Jose Reyes 1 2 5 7 3 1 3 86
8 Roy Halladay 1 5 3 1 1 1 1 85
9 Clayton Kershaw 2 2 2 1 1 1 1 56
10 Albert Pujols 1 3 2 2 1 1 3 51
11 Lance Berkman 1 2 2 3 2 2 44
12 Shane Victorino 1 1 1 3 1 3 2 41
13 Cliff Lee 3 1 1 3 33
14 Andrew McCutcheon 1 1 3 2 3 26
15 Pablo Sandoval 2 1 1 19
16 Brandon Phillips 2 1 1 2 17
17 Matt Holliday 2 1 12
18 Mike Morse 1 2 5
19 Carlos Beltran 1 4
20 Mike Stanton 1 2 4
21 Ryan Roberts 2 2
22 Ian Kennedy 1 1
23 Hunter Pence 1 1
24 Raul Ibanez 1 1

I think they picked the right guy. Nice to see some support for Canadian Joey Votto.The Raul Ibanez vote is, what is the right word, stupid. I guess Raul has a family member that writes for SB.