FanPost

BBB Community NL MVP

Having dealt with the Cy Young, it's time to turn our minds to the National League MVP.  The criteria for deciding the MVP is notoriously disputable, so be ready to defend your choices.  Here are the NL batting leaders (via Fangraphs), and here's B-R's leaderboard.  You might also want to consider pitchers, who are also eligible.

For the MVP, you rank your top 10 choices.  I reserve the right to reject incomplete ballots from the final tally.  Remember, all choices are either right or wrong and should be critiqued vigorously but politely.

The complete BBB NL Cy Young voting:

Num Name 1st 2nd 3rd 4th 5th Total
1 Roy Halladay 8 3 0 0 0 68
2 Clayton Kershaw 1 8 2 0 0 45