FanPost

BBB Community AL MVP

We are continuing with our own, better voting for the major awards.  The AL Cy Young was a landslide win for Justin Verlander, so it's now time consider who is worthy of the American League MVP.  The criteria for deciding the MVP is notoriously disputable, so be ready to defend your choices.  Here are the AL batting leaders (via Fangraphs), and here's B-R's leaderboard.  You might also want to consider pitchers, who are also eligible.

For the MVP, you rank your top 10 choices.  I reserve the right to reject incomplete ballots from the final tally.  Remember, all choices are either right or wrong and should be critiqued vigorously but politely.

The complete BBB AL Cy Young voting:

Rank Name 1st 2nd 3rd 4th 5th Total
1 Justin Verlander 10 1 0 0 0 74
2 CC Sabathia