AL Rookie of the Year: Jeremy Hellickson

The BBWAA voted Jeremy Hellickson as their AL Rookie of the Year. Our SB Nation vote had Hellickson come in third with Michael Pineda getting the honor. I like our choice better than their's. They had Pineda 4th in the voting. Mark Trumbo was second in their vote and Eric Hosmer was 3rd.

No Jays got votes.

In the NL the writers picked Craig Kimbrel unanimously. Kimbrel won the SB Nation vote, but it wasn't unanimous, 4 first place votes went to Danny Espinosa and Vance Worley and Wilson Ramos had one each. Espinoza was second in the SB voting, he came in 6th in the writers vote.