FanShot

The Hardball Times - Offseason Decisions: How far off are the Jays?

22

"Between Jose Bautista, Brett Lawrie, Ricky Romero, etc., Toronto is not without building blocks, but they are far from having a rival empire. With Alex Anthopoulos at the helm and John Farrell in the dugout, the team certainly appears to have the right braintrust. Now it's simply a matter of filling in the gaps and picking up the wins. Let's look at some of those gaps and what the team can do to fill them."