Blue Jays Claim Cole Kimball

Cole Kimball (Photo by Christian Petersen/Getty Images)

The Blue Jays picked up Cole Kimball off waivers from the Washington Nationals

Cole is a right-handed pitcher, who pitched 14 innings, for Washington, in 2011. He had a 1.93 ERA, gave up 8 hits, 11 walks while striking out 11. He was picked in the 12th round of the 2006 draft by the Nationals. He has had pretty decent numbers in the minors, other than he has averaged 5.5 walks/9 in 6 minor league seasons.