FanPost

Rule 5 Draft

I am still learning about all of the intricacies of baseball but I think I finally understand the Rule 5 draft. I was very excited (and not at all surprised) that the Jays added Molina and D'Arnaud to the 40-Man roster. They also added McDade and Crawford. I was just wondering if there are still players you would like to have seen protected from the Rule 5 Draft and if you think any of the four above players will get time with the Jays this season. I would love to see Molina get a shot at some point but I think its best for D'Arnaud to play every day in AAA. Let me know what you think!

Also: Did you know José Bautista was originally obtained by the Orioles through the Rule 5 draft? (from Pittsburgh)

Also: We lost Brian Jeroloman. I wonder if he is the longest player in Jays history to be a part of the 25 man roster and to never see any playing time.