FanPost

Poll: Is this an even better Toronto Blue Jays logo?

Did you guys hear that the Blue Jays have a new logo? I had no idea. Anyways, it was met with criticism by a blog with a name that I can't post here. And, as several people has asked/dared the critic to do, Rob, the man behind the criticism (I think), has created his own rendition of the logo.

Here's the official new logo:

20111118-blue-jays-logo_medium

And here is Rob's version of the logo:

20111119-blue-jays-better_medium

So which do you think is better, the official new logo or Rob's rendition of the logo?