FanShot

Baseball-reference closing down it's blog

My daily rotation of baseball blogs has been this site, fangraphs and baseball-reference. Sean has decided to focus on the data side of the business, which is 99% of the traffic. The blog will resurface elsewhere and Andy apparently has registered a domain name and should announce today.